Want a copy deck but you don’t really know how to create your own?
Why build your own template and spend the next few years refining it when you can get one with proven success?
My copy deck template pack includes:
- Tone setting front page introduction and outline copy, already written
- Fields you can just pop the words in. Easy peasy.
- Copy to help clients with revisions
- The mechanics of the copy itself (that will have developers LOVE YOU)
- The extra touches that make this not only a client-friendly document but one that wows them a little too (not that your copy will need extra wow but it never hurts, amIright?)
PLUS a video walk-through to explain each section.
And all for just $24 USD.
Sound good? There’s something you should know first. It’s important.
The template you’ll get is just that… a template. It’s not branded. There are no graphics or whizzy images. There isn’t heaps of distinctive personality to it. Why am I telling you this? Because I don’t want you to get underwhelmed when you open it.
A good template is kinda vanilla. It’s a framework for you to add your branding and your personality. I’ve given you a lot of words you can use but I really encourage you to make it your own and use it to wow your clients.
But you know what else? A copy deck shouldn’t be a three-ringed circus of graphics. Let your copy do the talking.
Now, are you ready?
The next step is to enter your details and then select your payment method. Straight after the payment has been processed by the monkeys on the internet, you’ll see a page with links to your copy deck!
IMPORTANT! All purchases are final. No refunds are available. With the purchase you’re giving me a pinky promise not to sell this template or a slightly adjusted version of the template.