Boosting conversions in the copy you write.
She’s worked with some of the coolest companies – like Buffer, Wistia and Crazy Egg – and been invited to speak on the stages of Mozcon, Inbound and 50 other international conferences.
Kate and Belinda picked her brain about conversion copywriting, A/B testing, calls to action and uncomfortably long copy.
The original conversion copywriter, Joanna is the creator of Copy Hackers and the cofounder of Airstory, the drag-and-drop document that saves professional writers time. She’s worked with some of the coolest companies – like Buffer, Wistia and Crazy Egg – and been invited to speak on the stages of Mozcon, Inbound and 50 other international conferences. Oh, and she’s more than happy to be a crazy cat lady. (She walks her cats. Yup. Walks ‘em.)
Tune in to learn:
- How Joanna nearly kissed Bono
- How she fell into copywriting
- Whether you can use exactly the same on different mediums
- 3 elements of perfectly written conversion copy
- Call to action mistakes most copywriters make
- Why long copy may actually be better
- How the buying cycle and your landing page copy correlate
- How Joanna writes copy with no client revisions
- And more…
And from you we’d love to know, what is your favourite TV show?
Share the pod love!
Oh and high fives all around to Tom Morkes for his review.
Belinda and Kate (your Hot Copy hosts)