So let’s first explain that sales copy is the text you use to persuade your readers to take a specific action. The copy can be used in sales emails, on web pages or is brochures and letters.
But while we know it’s effective but many copywriters aren’t so keen on writing it. In this episode we’ll be chatting with Jesse Forrest all about how to write Sales copy that drives conversion without being overblown and cheese ball.
Tune to learn:
- What is sales copy?
- How direct response copy differs from brand awareness copy
- The psychology behind sales copy
- How not to sound like a snake oil salesman
- Jesse’s favourite sales copy formulas
- Why long sales copy works
- How to use proof and repetition
- How to write effective Calls To Action
- What to do when the client wants to pay based on conversion rate.
- And more. So much more!
You can also listen on:
Don’t forget that if you’d like a shout out on the pod, leave us a rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. We read one out on each show and link to the lovely reviewer!
Big cheers to Emily McIntyre for her review!