Being a freelance copywriter can be fraught with uncertainty. What if you could get your questions answered by two experienced and dare we say, knowledgeable copywriters? I’m talking about myself and Kate Toon, of course!
Today’s episode of the Hot Copy podcast has us answering 11 listener questions. Maybe one of them is a conundrum that has been niggling at you for some time?
Tune in to learn:
- The best way to win new clients
- How long it takes to make a living as a freelancer and how to go about it
- How to manage your time and projects
- Mentoring options for copywriters
- The best way to write client case studies
- How to expand your presence in your niche
- How to deal with “non-compete” requests
- Do you need a website opt-in?
- Working with designers and developers
- Balancing time to service current clients and get new clients
Listen to the show
Share the pod love!
Belinda and Kate (your Hot Copy hosts)