Firstly, HIGH FIVES to you for taking the first step to becoming an in-demand copywriter.
Before you go through the payment process I wanted to highlight the terms of service for this product.
It’s a long old list that I recommend you take five to read through but I’ll highlight the essentials:
- All the information you provide is assumed to be correct, current and complete.
- In addition to the amazing resources you get access to, I will send you communications about the course but also about content upgrades, service announcements and admin messages etc I believe are relevant to you.
- You are responsible for the security of your account information (especially login details).
- There are expectations of your behaviour on this site (don’t do anything illegal and don’t be a jerk pretty much covers it)
- I have the right to terminate your membership if you break the terms of service.
- IMPORTANT: You are responsible for meeting all payment obligations, regardless of your access to the materials. This is particularly relevant to payment plans. Just to recap: if you register for a payment plan, you agree to pay ALL payments. Non-payment will mean your access is revoked and an invoice issued for all remaining payments.
There are more (and I repeat my recommendation that you read them fully) but these are the ones I think are most important.