How to create the best writing results
Every project must start somewhere! This module of the copywriting course takes you from the client briefing process – to capture the information you need to write amazing copy – right through editing and formatting.
While you’ve been learning a lot of copywriting techniques, this modules digs into the writing process.
We’ll go through:
- How to begin a project
- Editing for conciseness
- How to write brochures, website pages, direct mail and advertising
- Formatting and readability
Being a process nerd, this might be my favourite module in the entire copywriting course, so let’s get stuck in!
- M3: The writing process Module
- M3.1: The copywriting brief Lesson
- M3.2: Brainstorming and research Lesson
- M3.3: Let’s get writing! Lesson
- M3.4 Copywriting formulas Lesson
- M3.5 Website copywriting Lesson
- M3.6 Brochure copywriting Lesson
- M3.7 Direct mail copywriting Lesson
- M3.8 Email copywriting Lesson
- M3.9 Advertising copywriting Lesson
- M10: Editing for conciseness Lesson
- M3.11: Formatting for readability Lesson
When you’d like to submit your exercises for review or you have any questions, just hit the private Master Class forum. I’m here to help!
Who goes there?
Oh, hello! You can’t see the copywriting course on this page you haven’t joined the Copywriting Master Class. Want to see what it’s all about?