Darren Rowse is a globally renowned blogger and speaker. Just as many people know him as the founder of Problogger as for his other business, Digital Photography School. He inspires bloggers every year at the Problogger training event and we grabbed him to pick his brain about writing, routines and being a totes famous introvert.
Tune in to learn:
- How Darren finds the time and inclination to write in his ultra-busy schedule
- Where he gets his inspiration
- How he turns negative comments into conversation
- How an introvert keeps his energy levels topped up after big events
- How Darren gets through his (enormous) to do list
- The ONE question you should ask yourself before you start writing.
Or listen on:
And if you like what you hear, leave a rating and review so others can find us too!
Kate and Belinda (your Hot Copy hosts)