Riding the highs and lows of freelancer life
Today we’re talking to Rebekah Lambert, a copywriter and marketer and founder of the Freelance Jungle and Hacking Happiness. Rebekah is a known her honest approach to freelance life, the highs and the lows.
She helps members of her community cope with the challenges that come with being a freelancer – and today she’s going to pass on some tips and ideas to you lucky listeners.
Tune in to learn:
- The main challenges freelancers face
- What character traits are useful to have as a freelancer
- How to deal with the feast and the famine
- How to keep momentum going in quieter periods
- Tips on becoming a happier freelancer
- Advice on dealing with freelancer isolation
You can also listen on:
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
We read out a review at the end of each show. Oh and big hugs to Anna for her lovely review.
Kate and Belinda (your Hot Copy hosts)