In this week’s pod we’re talking about our favourite podcasts and how they help us become better writers, better business people and better humans.
We think you’re going to love this episode because it’s packed full of some of iTunes best. We’re sharing our faves podcasts, what we learn from them and how we use them to grow and improve our businesses.
Tune in to learn:
- Our favourite business shows
- Our favourite story telling shows
- Why we love podcasts
- When we think is the best time to listen
- How to use podcast listening as a way to improve your business.
You can also listen on:
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
We read out a review at the end of each show and today, we’re giving a shout out to Matt Fenwick!
Links mentioned in this article:
- This is Criminal
- Revisionist History
- Flying Solo Podcast
- This American Life
- Three Month Vacation podcast
- Rainmaker FM (Copyblogger pods out of the wazoo)
- There is no such thing as a fish
- The Nerdist
- BBC 4 Friday Night Comedy