We’re at the second half of our two-part episode on marketing your copywriting business. Marketing gets the message out that are in business so it really is essential but what should you spend your time on?
Tune in to part two to learn about:
- Running your own events
- Content marketing to develop yourself as an authority
- Our best tips to succeed at your content marketing
- Email marketing – what you need to know
Don’t forget that in part 1 we also covered:
- The importance of branding and how to make yours work hard
- Social media marketing
- Networking (on and offline)
You can also listen on:
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
We read out a review at the end of each show and today, we’re giving a shout out to Kate Merriweather for her super review!
- Podcast 28: New copywriter’s guide to blogging
- Blog or email newsletter—Which is better for business?
- How to spring-clean your blog
- 3 tragic email mistakes that are costing you business
- Email unsubscribes: My top nine tactics
- Email marketing: This copywriter’s playbook on getting emails noticed, read and actioned
- How to build the perfect email: Deployment
- How to build the perfect email: Code
- How to build the perfect email: Design
- How to build the perfect email: Copy
- How to build the perfect email: Copy 2
- How to build the perfect email: Strategy
- Email marketing case study: Lessons of seduction