Once you’ve got a few copywriting projects under your belt, you learn that some clients will respond very quickly and others will take a short ice age to reply. But how long is too long? When do you know your client is MISSING IN ACTION and what should you do?
Tune in to learn:
- Why clients legitimately go missing
- How long should you wait?
- How too long is too long?
- How you can avoid having clients go missing
- How to follow up with clients after the quote, proposal, first draft and last draft
- What to do if the worst happens.
You can also listen on:
And thanks to Mac Prichard for his fab review of the show!