Blogging certainly isn’t new but it is a source of anxiety for many new copywriters, especially when it feels like it’s all been done before. In this episode, Kate and Belinda break down the walls of blogging, sharing their views on the importance of blogging and how to get your blog working hard for your business.
Tune in to learn:
- If you actually need to blog
- How to write authority
- If copywriting is all you can and should write about
- Why Kate says vagina multiple times
- How often you should blog
- How long your blogs need to be
- Tips on writing about well covered topics
- Where to get blog ideas
- Guest posting, on your blog and others
- How to get your blogs noticed
You can also listen on:
And thanks to Melissa East for the fab review we read out on the show!