What are your rights and obligations when it comes to the words you write?
This week we chat with Jacqui Pryor. Jacqui has more than 16 years of experience in the trademark industry helping businesses protect their intellectual property. She is the founder of Mark My Words Trademark Services Pty Ltd and shares her knowledge on the Flying Solo website. In this podcast we pick her brains about copyright and trademarking.
Tune in to learn:
- The difference between copywrite and copyright
- How copywriters can protect the words they write
- Clients ownership of the copy you write for them
- Why you should consider trademarking your business identity
- What you can do if you find someone is copying your words or products