We both LOVE Christmas but it can be a tricky time of year, juggling copywriting deadlines and family plans. Often we’re burned out and ready for some time off to recharge!
We hosted a special Hot Copy Christmas party on Blab and asked other successful copywriters what they do to make sure they – and their copywriting businesses – survive the Christmas period.
Tune in to learn:
- Who is having holidays and who is working through
- How to respond to client who need rush work over Christmas
- How to wrap up straggling projects so you can take a break
- Crucial tips on getting essential down time away from your computer
- How to prepare for the busy new year
- Who sends gifts to their copywriting clients and what they buy
Thanks to Brook McCarthy, Rebekah Lambert and Steve Manning for joining in the fun. And a very Merry Christmas to all our listeners!