The pros, cons, challenges and practicalities of publishing your own business book.
Today we’re chatting business books – and whether they can help boost your copywriting business.
As writers, many of us have a burning desire to be a published author. Or have a novel on the go in secret, that we never manage to work on due to client demands.
But can we channel those book writing urges into publishing a business book? And if we do, what impact will it have on our business? We chat through the pros, cons, the practicalities and the challenges with someone who has just hit publish – Kate Toon!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Belinda and Kate’s dream holiday
- Kate’s reasons for writing a business book
- What happens after the first draft is written
- How to effectively crowd source reviewers
- How to get your book published
- How to get your book noticed by readers
- What Kate would do differently for her next book
- How long it can take to write and publish a book!
Share the pod love!
Oh and high fives all around to DW Copy for the fantastic review.
Belinda and Kate (your Hot Copy hosts)