Are they really worth your time and investment?
Today we’re talking about Freelancer job sites, which are good, which are bad and which are down right terrible.
If you’re working as a freelancer copywriter, it’s pretty likely you’ve considered exploring the likes of Upwork and Fiverr. They offer the promise of steady work, easy pitching and regular income. But what is the reality?
Freelance copywriters share stories of poor pay, ridiculous client expectations and the impossibility of competing with copywriters in countries where the cost of living is way lower.
So we’re going to share our thoughts and experiences with these platforms.
Tune in to learn:
- What Kate and Belinda hate about copywriting
- The pros and cons of job bid sites
- Positive experiences using freelancer sites
- The pros and cons of job board sites
- The pros and cons of copywriting membership sites
You can also listen on:
Oh and big hugs to Read Write Learn Well for her review on iTunes.
Belinda and Kate (your Hot Copy hosts)