Today we’re talking to Cathy Topping, a website and graphic designer now helping entrepreneurs and small business owners to build and market their own websites.
In this pod, you’ll learn essential elements of your visual branding, design mistakes you could be making, how to work with designers to maximize your copy and more.
If you grapple with design or you’re a closet designer, this chat is definitely for you!
Tune in to learn:
- Cathy’s opinion on which comes first: design or copy
- Whether you should be creating your own social media graphics
- The single biggest mistake freelancers make when creating their own graphics
- Essential elements of your visual branding
- One action and one tip you should take with your design and branding
- Cathy’s free course on building a WordPress website
You can also listen on:
If you like what you’re hearing on Hot Copy, the best way to support the show is to take just a few seconds to leave a rating and / or comment over on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!
We read out a review at the end of each show and today, it’s a big shout out to Jays Carer for the lovely testimonial.
Belinda and Kate (your Hot Copy hosts)